If you recently got a new android phone or got a new SIM inserted on your android device, you may experience difficulty when sending out messages from your android device, but you can as well be receiving messages without any problem.
This problem may occur due to a wrong or no Message Center Number, so if you have experienced failure in sending out messages from your android device, it’s best to make sure that your Message Center Number is correct.
In this article, we are going to show you what to do in other to fix the problem of “Message Not Sent” or “Sending Failed” on your android device. First of all you will have to get the correct Message Center Number for your Network, but that will not be hard for you to do since we have decided to post the Message Center Numbers for MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile(Etisalat).
- MTN Message Center Number is +234803000000 and the Center name is MTN
- Glo Message Center Number is +2348050001501 and the Center name is Glo
- Airtel Message Center Number is +2348020000009 and the Center name is Airtel
- 9mobile Message Center Number is +2348090001518 and the Center name is 9mobile
How To Setup The Message Center Number On Your Android
Firstly, you have to dial *#*#4636#*#* and you will get a Menu, from that select Phone Information. Scroll down and you will see a setting “SMSC” insert the correct Message Center Number for your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and click Update. After following the aforementioned procedures, you should now be able to send messages on your android phone without getting any message of SMS not sent.
But if after following the above procedures and you still encounter the same message of SMS not sent, then do not hesitate to contact your Network Provider to ascertain the cause of the problem and give you a solution to fixing it.
If the article worked for you or not, feel free to drop your comments below.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →