Entrepreneurship Fundamentals: Discover, Validate and Profitably Launch Your Startup Ideas Under 60 Days.
Entrepreneurship Fundamentals: 60 Day Startup Launch Blueprint
How To Discover, Validate and Profitably Launch Your Startup Ideas Under 60 Days Flat! NO CODING, NO INVESTOR CAPITAL, & NO CHASING IDEAS THAT WON’T WORK.
QUICKLY START, VALIDATE, & LAUNCH YOUR TECH STARTUP FROM SCRATCH…
SIMPLE, ACTIONABLE, & PROVEN TACTICS FOR LAUNCHING YOUR STARTUP UNDER 60 DAYS
- LEARN THE CORE STARTUP CONCEPTS WITH REAL WORLD STARTUP EXAMPLES AND CASESTUDIES.
- UNCOVER THE #1 REASON MOST STARTUPS HAVE FAILED AND LEARN HOW TO AVOID THE SAME FOR YOUR STARTUP
- UNCOVER SUCCESS SECRETS OF YOUR FAVOURITE STARTUPS SUCH AS UBER, TINDER, AIRBNB & TESLA ETC
- SPOT GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- VALIDATE YOUR IDEA WITHOUT WASTING TIME OR MONEY.
- FIND CUSTOMERS WILLING TO BUY FROM YOU WHILE YOUR PRODUCT IS BEING DEVELOPED USING EOI (EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST)
- BUILD YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO CODE.
- COMPRESS TIME & SUCCEED SOONER
- LEARN FROM THE FAILURES OF THE MOST PROMINENT STARTUPS AND AVOID MAKING THE SAME IN YOUR VENTURE
- LEARN HOW SOARING STARTUP VALUATIONS ARE JUSTIFIED BY INVESTORS
- ACT WITH CONFIDENCE USING A STEP-BY-STEP FRAMEWORK
WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU INSIDE “THE 60-DAY STARTUP LAUNCH BLUEPRINT”
- How to Discover Amazing Startup Ideas? – Section 1
- The Elusive Problem-Solution Fit – Section 2
- Evaluating The Product-Market Fit | Is Your Startup the Next Unicorn? – Section 3
- Draw your Startup Blueprint on “Lean Canvas” – Section 4
- What is Idea Validation and Why Is It a Must-Do Step for Any Startup? – Section 5
- 13 Approaches to Test Your Startup Idea – Section 6
- Idea Validation Tools – Section 7
- The Entrepreneurship Trap – Section 8
- Startup Core Characteristics and Failure Rates – Section 9
- Uncover The #1 Reason Why Most Startups Fail – Section 10
- The Quintessential Guide to Landing Pages – (Drip Upload Module 1)
- So you want to Make a Demo Video? – (Drip Upload Module 2)
- PoC vs Prototype vs MVP – (Drip Upload Module 3)
- How to go to Market Quickly and Fail Fast? – (Drip Upload Module 4)
- Proof Of Concept – Unlocking Free Traffic to Gather Feedback – (Drip Upload Module 5)
- Idea Validation – Live Walkthrough – (Drip Upload Module 6)
- No Code Development Lets Anyone Be a Creator – (Drip Upload Module 7)
60 DAY STARTUP LAUNCH BLUEPRINT: A Step by step Framework for any kind of Tech Startup.
GET STARTED JOIN 60-DAY STARTUP TODAY! I look forward to seeing you on the inside.
ENROLL NOW TO GET UNLIMITED LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE PREMIUM CONTENT & AWESOME RESOURCES (Course Content Refreshed Every 4 Weeks)
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU TRY 60-DAY STARTUP TODAY
- 10 PREMIUM Modules + 7 Drip Uploaded Modules + 1 BONUS Easy-to-Follow Training Module + 23 Awesome Resources
- 24/7 Student Support. We endeavor to respond to all student questions and queries within 24 hrs.
- Professionally produced training resources
- On-Screen Software Demonstrations
- Invitation to Private Startup Mastermind Facebook and Telegram Group Upon Completion of the Course
- Access to the ’60 Day Startup Launch Blueprint Podcast’ with 80+ value-based Episodes filled with Startup advice.
- MORE Awesomeness: Also, I have attached the List of the Most Prolific and Active Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists from around the World. If you would like to reach out to VC’s in a specific country or area, simply message me from the Student area and I shall get you their contact. I’ve got your Back!
BY ENROLLING TODAY YOU’LL ALSO RECEIVE INSTANT ACCESS TO THESE 19 AWESOME BONUSES:
- Profitable App Development Blueprint for Startups (Complete Presentation).pdf
- The Profitable App Development Blueprint E-Book.pdf
- List of Angel Investors and VCs in India.xlsx
- Financial Projections Sample – Series A Financials Lean 2M USD final.xlsx
- List of Incubators (India).xlsx
- Ad Pushup Pitch Deck.pdf
- Bliss Pitch Deck.pdf
- Buffer Pitch Deck.pdf
- Castle Deck Pitch Deck.pdf
- MDS Sample Deck.pptx
- Ratan Tata’s Pitch Deck Template.pdf
- Contact List of USA Venture Capital & Private Equity Firms-VC.csv
- Contact List of EU Venture Capital and Private Equity Firms (Over 800 Firms).csv
- Contact List_Canada – Venture Capital and Private Equity Firms (Over 100 Firms).csv
- Contact List_VC – Middle East.csv
- VC Firms – Singapore_Prospect
- Top 20 Reasons Startup Fail – Full Presentation + 4 Hidden Extra Resources
✅ Created by Umran Nayani with ONECALL Business Solutions
Here are some of our reviews that you can find in the sections below:
★★★★★ “The content is awesome!
1. Easy to Understand
2. Attractive Design and alignment
3. Great Visuals presented
4. Speech is very perfectly structured as well.
And I would heartily thank the coach for explaining things way simpler (with real life-happened examples) than my startup management text book does.
This is one of the best thing to learn for the startup enthusiasts in the shortest time possible. Thank you, sir.”
★★★★★ “Well researched and thought provoking, concise.”
★★★★★ “It’s very very good course for a beginner like me who are interested in entrepreneurship in his/her near future.”
★★★★★ “I have got a lot of amazing information through this course. The case-studies and the way how the instructor just tried to explain them with a tinge of his own experience, I guess , that’s just wonderful. Thank you for such an amazing course, Totally worth the time.”
★★★★★ “I have learnt a lot from this course especially in evaluating the product and app development.”
★★★★★ “Yes, I love this course and I have learned a lot.”
★★★★★ “I have been binge watching this! This video come at the right time in my life. I love it!”
★★★★★ “It triggers instincts”
★★★★★ “very good & well presentation ….. I am really impressed and i am very happy Thankyou.. brother.”
★★★★★ I love the presentation it’s so unique and just straight to the point.
★★★★★ It’s been Impactful
★★★★★ I’m learning stuff I thought I knew already but was totally wrong on. Great work.
★★★★★ “Very organized. Its as if I m watching Netflix!”
★★★★★ “I m looking to Pivot my business on account of COVID and this course is a great start, glad to have found this on Udemy.”
★★★★★ “Looking to explore my interest in Startup Entrepreneurship, so glad I stumbled upon this course. Excited to finish!”
★★★★★ “There are opportunities hidden in plain sight, just need a change in perspective. I am so looking forward to finishing this course.”
Enroll Now and I look forward to seeing you on the inside. Cheers!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs
- Anyone Interested in Startups
- Anyone who wants to Launch their own Startup
- Serial Entrepreneurs
- Founders Looking to Pivot
- Startup Owners Looking to Launch a New Startup or Business Vertical
- Students Interested in Learning About Business and Entrepreneurship
- Students Interested in Learning about Startups
What you’ll learn
Learn Entrepreneurship Fundamentals to Transform your Startup Ideas into a Profitable Business in 60 Days.
Learn How to Validate your Startup Idea Without Wasting Time or Money.
Uncover The #1 Reason Most Startups Have Failed and Learn How to Avoid the same for your Venture.
Learn How to Pre-Sell your Product using EOI (Expressions of Interest).
Learn the Core Startup Concepts with Real World Startup Examples and Case Studies.
Uncover Success Secrets of Your Favourite Startups such as Uber, Tinder, AirBnB, Tesla etc
Learn How to Spot Great Business Opportunities in Everyday Life
Learn How Soaring Startup Valuations are justified by Investors
Build Your Product without knowing How to Code!
[maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Enroll Now!” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/60-day-startup/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=bnwWbXPyqPU&ranSiteID=bnwWbXPyqPU-qUJLJCq4BaeC9Zx04xhDgg&LSNPUBID=bnwWbXPyqPU&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=LEANCANVAS”]
Interest in Startups, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →