WhatsApp is the most used social messaging app around the globe with the largest user base than any other competing app. The company keeps upgrading it with new features and enhancements at certain intervals. WhatsApp has gained a lot of new features to enrich the overall user experience.
The developers are deliberately working to bring much talk-about feature – Dark Mode. It has become a necessity these days for every major social media platform. After bringing the dark mode on WhatsApp stable app for iOS and Android, the WhatsApp Web is the next to get it officially. However, the users can rely on our guide to manually enable the hidden dark mode on WhatsApp Web.
Must Read: How to Block Google Location Tracking
It is quite an easy process to activate the dark mode after upgrading the app to the latest beta version. Here’s a workaround to enable the new mode with these few steps.
Upgrade your browsers – Google Chrome or Firefox to the latest version
Upgrade the WhatsApp app on your smartphone to the latest firmware.
Steps to enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web
Follow the steps carefully to get the dark mode for WhatsApp Web.
- Download and install Stylus extension for Chrome browsers from the store.
- Now open the web.whatsapp.com and scan the bar code if using for the first time.
- You will see the dark theme for the browser automatically.
- Users can change the color schemes by heading to the extension setting.
The Stylus extension also provides customization options including the dark theme and other color schemes. Moreover, the user can even deactivate all the styles by clicking “Turn off all styles”.
WhatsApp stable app is receiving the dark mode on both the Android and iOS platforms. The dark mode wallpaper can be turned on the WhatsApp mobile app by heading to Settings > Chats > Dark Mode toggle.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →