As we all know, Nigerians are restricted from creating a PayPal Account that can send and receive funds.
Nigerians can only purchase goods Online with their PayPal funds or send them to someone but cannot receive money from international platforms or withdraw it.
But I’m happy to inform you that there is now a way out; Nigerians can now send and receive money to their respective PayPal account without any form of stress.
The method I’m going to discuss in this article is Lesotho PayPal which is very simple to create, and you will get your own valid PayPal account within few minutes.
To create a PayPal account in Nigeria is very simple if you follow the instructions in this article carefully.
Without further ado, below are the steps involved in creating a verified PayPal account to send and receive funds in Nigeria.
How to Create a PayPal Account that can Send and Receive Money in Nigeria
As it has been stated above, the method to be discussed in this article is Lesotho PayPal method, so follow the instructions below to create your own Lesotho PayPal account with ease.
- Copy this URL ( https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant ) and paste it in your browser address bar, or click HERE, and you will be redirected to the Lesotho PayPal website. Scroll down and check to make sure that there is a Lesotho country logo at the bottom of the page.
- After which you have clicked on the link above, you will be taken to a new page, then click on “Get Started” to create a business PayPal account.
- You will be asked to input your email address, make sure you enter a valid email address.
NOTE: Make sure you use Gmail or custom email, do not use a Yahoo mail.
- You will be asked to input your personal information on the next page, make sure you enter them correctly.
Enter your valid email address, password, business name. You can use your name in the place of the business name. I used NaijaTechClan as my business name, so choose yours and proceed with your phone number.
NOTE: Make sure you change the country to Nigeria and input your Nigeria phone number, e.g. 8065526896 (do not start with +234 and also remember to omit the also).Enter your business address. It can be your home address and others; just make sure it’s valid. Enter the name of your city/town and proceed to the next step.Leave your primary currency as US dollars, agree to their Terms and Conditions and click on agree and continue.
- After you must have Clicked on Agree and Continue, they will ask you more about your business; kindly select Individual.
- You will be redirected to the account holders’ information page, where you will be required to verify who you are.Kindly Choose Nigeria as your Nationality and input your National ID card number (NIN) in the required area. You can use other options like the Driver’s license and others; just make sure you enter the number of any identity document that you wanted to use.
Choose your correct Date of Birth and Click on Submit.
PayPal will send a verification mail to the email address you provided while registering. Kindly check the notification on your PayPal account and verify your email address by clicking on the link attached to the mail that PayPal sent to your email.
That’s all. You have created a Lesotho PayPal account that can send and receive funds in Nigeria.
With this Lesotho PayPal account that you have created, you can now receive funds and sell them for cash to those willing to buy.
But how can you withdraw the PayPal funds directly to your Nigeria bank account? The information is provided below.
How to Withdraw PayPal funds directly to Nigeria bank account
To withdraw your PayPal funds to your Nigeria bank account, you have to verify your Lesotho PayPal account by Linking an ATM card to the PayPal account.
I will provide all the information needed to link your card to your Lesotho PayPal account here.
As I have said earlier, you will need to link your card to your Lesotho PayPal account before withdrawing your funds in Nigeria.
You cannot just link an ordinary card to the Lesotho PayPal account. It won’t work.
You have to link a card that can perform credit transactions. I will recommend you use Africard or Access bank Visa Card to verify your Lesotho PayPal account.
How can I get an Africard?
To get an Africard is very simple. All you have to do is to go to the nearest UBA bank and request one.
NOTE: It’s not a must that you have a UBA account before owning an Africard. Africard is a stand-alone card, and you can request it at any time, either you’re using a UBA bank or not.
To get an Africard, you have to go along with your NEPA bill, a valid ID card and passport photograph.
How can I get an Access Bank Visa Card?
To get an Access Bank Visa Card is easy. All you need to do is to visit any nearest Access bank branch and request one if you have an account with them already.
NOTE: You must have an Access bank account before owning an Access Bank Visa Card.
To open an Access bank account, you have to go along with your NEPA bill, a valid ID card and passport photograph.
How to Link an Africard to a Lesotho PayPal account
Linking an Africard to your Lesotho PayPal account is very easy; just follow the steps below, and you will get it done in no time.
- Make sure you have at least ₦1,500 on your Africard.
- Log in to your Lesotho PayPal account and click on “Link a Debit card”.
- Enter your card details appropriately and click done. At this point, PayPal will deduct a sum of $1 from your card. This means you have successfully Link your card.
- Click on verify the debit card, and another $2 will be deducted. At this point, you will see a prompt that is asking you to input a code sent to you.
- Now check the debit alert sent to you on Africard; within the debit alert details, you will see something like PP*3046CODE, which means 3046 is the code they requested for, now input the code in the space provided in your Lesotho PayPal account, and you will receive a message as shown below.
How to Link an Access Bank Visa Card to a Lesotho PayPal account
To link an Access Bank Visa Card to your Lesotho Paypal account, you will need to contact the Access bank customer care ( +2347003000000 ), reply to the call with 3 and then 6, and you will be redirected to one of their customer care representatives. Tell them you need the code that PayPal sent to your card statement.
NOTE: Only call them when you must have added the card to your PayPal account. Make sure you have at least ₦1,500 on your Access bank account before adding the card.
Wait for a maximum of 3days for your money to be refunded after successfully linking the card to your PayPal Account.
That’s all; you can now withdraw your PayPal funds in Nigeria. If you have any questions, please ask them in the comment section below, and you will get a reply immediately.
Redmi Note 10 series launched in Nigeria, starts at ₦77,500 (~$189)
Redmi gaming smartphone will have support for 65W fast charging
Google Translate reaches 1 billion downloads on Play Store
News2 weeks ago
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra launched with Two displays, 50MP Triple Cameras and 67W charging
News4 weeks ago
Motorola Moto G100 renders leaked ahead of launch
News4 weeks ago
OPPO Reno5 Marvel Edition goes official in Indonesia
News2 weeks ago
Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold has a Snapdragon 888 chip, liquid lens, and a 5020mAh battery that charges at 67W
News2 weeks ago
Xiaomi unveils the Mi Smart Projector 2 Pro with Google Assistant, 1300 Lumens