Master NodeJS to build real-world applications, socket io, and MongoDB, authentication with JWT.
What is NodeJS?
But.. why learn NodeJS?
Node.js allows you to build complex and powerful applications without writing complex code.
Node.js is well suited to building microservices.
Node.js can be used for more than just web development
Node.js is a robust project that won’t be going anywhere
What will you learn from this course?
In this course, you will learn how to build a todo app with NodeJS, ExpressJS, and also the template engine EJS.
You will also learn how to use nodeJS to build RESTful API and create a real-time chat app with Socket io.
Who this course is for:
- Want to use one programming language to develop both frontend and backend
What you’ll learn
Build the backend with NodeJS for your website and mobile app
Implement CRUD operations
Implement Authentication with JWT
NodeJS Basic and Basic Core Modules
Parsing requests and sending responses
Using express js
Building REST APIs
Building a Realtime Node js App with Socket io
Deploy Node JS Application
[maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Enroll Now!” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/create-nodejs-app-with-express-socket-io-and-mongodb/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=bnwWbXPyqPU&ranSiteID=bnwWbXPyqPU-UxJRH7jX4UTrb9XfJTjDZg&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&LSNPUBID=bnwWbXPyqPU&couponCode=4F8F5E1E5F6F59DCB15F”]
Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
No Node JS knowledge is required
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →