Airtel data 1GB for N200 is the latest surprise for their subscribers. People keep wondering how am always online, well all thanks to a good network like Airtel.
Now that Airtel has regained the position as the second-largest telecom provider in Nigeria, they’ll try all they can to maintain that position.
If you’ve got Airtel SIM, you can always try it out.
200MB for N100 (validity 3days)
1GB for N200 (validity 1 week)
2GB for N500 (validity is 2 weeks)
Sounds interesting right?
How do I subscribe for Airtel 1GB for N200 Special Data Plan
Dial *141*241# and choose the package that suit.
Note: If your sim is not eligible, you can try out Airtel New SIM.
Those of you that are no longer eligible for MTN 1GB for N200, you can go with this or simply don’t subscribe to any data plan on that sim for 3 – 4 weeks and it will be eligible again. You can be making calls with it but don’t subscribe data on it.
Free Surf Plan
The affordable Airtel Data Plans, Subscriptions offers you a lower browsing rate on a pay-as-you-go basis and can also provide you with up to 160MB for free when you make use of up to 160MB.The charges rate on Free Surf starts at 1Kobo/Kb. To subscribe to the plan, simply dial *400#.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →