Hello guys, it’s been a long time we last enjoyed something cool from MTN Nigeria. Today we bring to you the latest MTN E-learning free browsing cheat which is capped at 500MB per day.
This MTN free browsing cheat works on all sims, be it an old or new sim card. It works very smoothly and connects very fast on NapsternetV VPN.
How to Activate MTN E-Learning 500MB Daily via NapsternetV VPN
Like I said earlier, this cheat is capped at 500MB per day, and works on any MTN sim, be it 3G or 4G sim. And it’s very fast too. Just follow the simple instructions below and enjoy.
- First of all, you need to get your MTN sim without any data ready, whether it’s a 3G or 4G sim.
- NapsternetV VPN app – Download Here.
- Also, download this – Config File Here.
NOTE: Always come back to this post for a new Config File. We post a new file before the old config file expires.
- After downloading the file, the name should look like MTN 🇳🇬 500MB DAILY.npv4
- Now open the NapsternetV VPN and tap on the + icon which is located at the top right corner > then tap on Import npv4 Config file. Then locate the Config file you downloaded from here and use naijatechclan as the password when prompted.
- The next step is to click on the Play button which is located at the bottom right corner to start a connection.
- It will connect within 7 seconds.
- Here is what you need to take note of, if you get connected, make sure to tap on the Stats page to see the Graph reading.
- If the Graph doesn’t read Uplink and Downlink, then it won’t browse. All you have to do is apply airplane mode and connect again. Then check the Stats page to see if the Graph has started reading.
- All you have to do is visit schoolgate.ng and wait for some minutes on the website for the free 500MB data to be credited to you. Once you have received it, then you can start browsing, chatting, and downloading.
- Also, make sure you disable battery optimization for the VPN in your phone settings because sometimes it will stop browsing and powering all apps. Just apply airplane mode and connect again, then check your Stats page.
That’s all guys. Hope you enjoyed this post? Please drop your comments below and don’t forget to share this post.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →