A few days ago, I shared a new MTN Nigeria 100MB free browsing cheat with the help of V2rayNG VPN, but this time around, we will be using another VPN that is much better and secure.
This time around, we will be using a VPN app called NapsternetV which supports only V2RAY Config files. The reason why we had to port to this VPN is because of its security and uniqueness.
As you all know, this is for MTN Nigeria 100MB free browsing cheat with NapsternetV VPN. Now straight to the point.
How to Activate MTN 100MB Daily Free Browsing via NapsternetV VPN
- First of all, you need to get your MTN sim ready, whether a 3G or 4G sim
- NapsternetV VPN app – Download Here.
- Also, download this – Config File Here. Always come back to this post for a new Config File. We post a new file before the old config file expires. After downloading the file, the name should look like MTN 🇳🇬 100MB FREE.npv2
- Now open the NapsternetV VPN and tap on the + icon which is located at the top > then tap on import npv2 Config file. Then locate the Config file you downloaded from here and use entclassblog as the password when prompted.
- The next step is to click on the Play button which is located at the bottom right corner to start a connection.
- It will connect within 5 seconds.
- Here is what you need to take note of, if you get connected, make sure to tap on the Stats page to see the Graph reading.
- If the Graph doesn’t read uplink and downlink, then it won’t browse. All you have to do is apply airplane mode and connect again. Then check the Stats page to see if the Graph has started reading. If it is, then you can start browsing, chatting, and downloading.
- Also, make sure you disable battery optimization for the VPN in your phone settings because sometimes it will stop browsing and powering all apps. Just apply airplane mode and connect again, then check your Stats page.
That’s all guys. Hope you enjoyed this post? Please drop your comments below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and even your enemies… LOL
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →