In this tutorial, we are going to teach you how to activate 9Mobile 150MB daily free browsing through the UT Loop Pro VPN.
This 9Mobile 150MB per day free browsing tweak is capped because the host is actually NCDC website, 9Mobile is giving out free 150MB daily to visit the website. Now it can be tunneled via UT Loop VPN or any VPN of your choice using the URL ncdc.gov.ng.
With the help of this UT Loop Pro VPN, you can browse all websites instead of only the NCDC website, this works for all applications too such as social media apps, games, and even streaming applications. Though the 150MB isn’t much, it can be used to download files, music, videos, images and whatsoever you wish to download.
9Mobile 150MB Daily Settings for UT Loop Pro VPN
- Download and Install UT Loop PRO — Download Here.
- Launch the application with the Internet, and you will get the Free Over the Air Update.
- On the server, select any, it can be Fastest Server, while port: 443.
- Now open the VPN menu and toggle on ‘Custom Tweak‘.
- Then you will have to tap on the Icon beside the custom tweak.
- Change the VPN Mode to ‘HTTP‘.
Click on the Generate button and set up as seen below;
- Host: http://ncdc.gov.ng
- Tick X-Online-Host
- Tick Keep-Alive
- Tick User-Agent
- Now Tap Generate.
Also, you can just use this host to save your time:
GET http://ncdc.gov.ng/ HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: ncdc.gov.ng[crlf][crlf]CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf][crlf]
So now click Save and hit the BEGIN to Connect the VPN with your 9Mobile Sim and enjoy 150MB per day.
That’s all friends. Hope you enjoyed this post? Please drop your comments below and don’t forget to share this post.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →