Programming In Python For Data Science. Learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly, and more!
Do you want to make your career in Data Science?
Want to have a successful career and a life worth inspiring?
All you need is the will to succeed and the passion for learning!!!
Python is one of the most widely used languages, is the new mantra for success. It is the number one tool for analytical professionals and one of the top programming languages in 2019. We aim to make the students get acquainted with python and become proficient in the most popular programming language.
To have a bright future in data science, we offer you complete knowledge in the same with our well-designed course. From Predictive Analytics using Python to Machine Learning and data visualization to Big Data, everything is covered in the comprehensive course.
The course will provide the most reliable support in the career of the people who want to make it big. Explore the length and breadth of the field with our well-designed course and see yourself growing manifolds. The course includes everything from basic to advanced level that can equip you with everything you need to be a master in data science, carving a path towards a bright future.
Get enrolled in the most in-demand course and get hands-on experience to solve real-world problems. Kick start your learning of python for data science under the guidance of the expert and experienced faculty. Familiarize yourself with programming and elevate your python skills to an all-new level. Establish your mastery over the subject and become the master of various skills to have a flourishing career. Move ahead with our course and get accustomed to an enriching experience.
The benefits the course offers after the successful completion:
- Get access to a successful and bright career
- Grasp the fundamental of Python for Data Science
- Understand the basics of Analytics
- Comprehend the use of Analytics in various domains
- Learn the different roles of in different tools
- Gain an understanding of different tools and techniques in analytics
- Acquire the knowledge of Data Science, data mining, statistics, machine learning, supervised and non-supervised techniques
- Get the knowledge of crisp modeling framework
- Learn the key to deliver successful projects
- Acquire the knowledge of types of data and scales of measurement
- Gain the understanding of installing Anaconda and Jupyter on your desktop/laptop
- Acquire the knowledge of how to analyze, retrieve and clean data with Python
- Get an understanding of basic programming and data structures
- Comprehend to use pandas with large data sets, time series analysis, and effective data visualization in python
- Learn all about statistics, hypothesis test, probability distribution, and sampling techniques
- Get complete knowledge about the graphical representation of data
- Acquire knowledge about linear and logistic regression
- Get completely acquainted with cluster analysis and association rule analysis
- Understand all about text mining
Words of appreciation from our Students:
- “A great learning experience as the material is exciting and structured. The course material is beneficial and useful. The lecture notes are also outstanding. The way the trainers explained things is also great. The instructor is just excellent in everything as I am a beginner. I was a little apprehensive about the course, but it came out really well for me, but I was overwhelmed to see that it was so well-designed that anyone can grasp it easily with the help of experienced trainers. It was indeed an enriching experience!”- Paritosh London.
- “Brilliant course for everyone who wants to get enrolled in it. The best training center, with great faculty. Moreover, the best part is the way the trainers explain the course material. It was crystal clear for me. The material was beneficial. I learned a lot from the course as the trainers were experienced and took a personal interest in explaining things.” Anette Chatree
- “One of the best training I have ever attended. The trainer’s knowledge and patience are highly appreciated. I had a lot of expectations, and I am delighted that I joined the course. I can understand it and like the method of training and the materials provided.” Sonal Chauhan
- “I was unknown to Python programming language, but the trainers did not make me feel once about it. I got familiar with the language, and I am happy that I joined the course.” Kashish Gupta
- “The course is very well-designed, and I found Henry Harvin as the best institute for learning the course. The trainers gave their best, and I would love to recommend this course to everyone interested in it.” Yugaant Mehta
Who this course is for:
- Marketing and sales professionals
- Experts in the domain
- Software and IT professionals
- Anyone who inclines to make themselves skilled in Data Science
- Anyone who wants to have a bright and successful career
What you’ll learn
GRASP the fundamental of Python for Data Science
UNDERSTAND the basics of Analytics
COMPREHEND the use of Analytics in various domains
LEARN the different roles of in different tools and the Analytics
GAIN an understanding of different tools and techniques in analytics
ACQUIRE the knowledge of Data Science, Data Mining, Statistics, Machine Learning, Supervised and Non-Supervised Techniques
GET the knowledge of crisp modeling framework
LEARN the key to deliver successful projects
ACQUIRE the knowledge of types of data and scales of measurement
GAIN the understanding of installing Anaconda and Jupyter on your desktop/laptop
ACQUIRE the knowledge of how to analyze, retrieve and clean data with Python
GET the understanding of basic programming and data structures
COMPREHEND to use Pandas with Large Data Sets, Time Series Analysis, and Effective Data Visualization in Python
LEARN all about statistics, hypothesis test, probability distribution, and sampling techniques
GET complete knowledge about the graphical representation of data
ACQUIRE the knowledge about linear and logistic regression
GET completely acquainted with cluster analysis and association rule analysis
UNDERSTAND all about text mining
Bachelor’s degree and the will to succeed
No coding experience is required
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →