Buy one get 5 million free…..? But does that make it right? (Workbook included).
THIS COURSE IS CURRENT AS AT 4th January 2021
The course includes a WORKBOOK.
Black Friday Economics looks at the Economics behind Black Friday – but also the Ethics.
We look at:
1. Black Friday history
2. Pricing policy
3. Black Friday ‘traps’
4. The psychology behind deals
6. Retailers’ strategies
8. Behavioral Economics
The course is bolstered with film clips, studies, recent newspaper articles and examples. We also look Cyber Monday. Black Friday is very soon – what you learn here, what you consider – and any discussions you take part in, may just influence your behaviour…
What will YOU be doing on Black Friday/Cyber Monday/ Green Monday?
Who this course is for:
- Students who see Black Friday promotions anywhere
- Students studying Business, Economics or Philosophy and Ethics
- Students who work in the retail sector
- Students who have lost their job and are now unemployed
What you’ll learn
Black Friday – who gains?
Black Friday – who loses?
Types of pricing policy
The psychology behind Black Friday
Alternatives to Black Friday
[maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Enroll Now!” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/black-friday-economics/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=bnwWbXPyqPU&ranSiteID=bnwWbXPyqPU-jbGyYfqQb_iAAAHDyA6joQ&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&LSNPUBID=bnwWbXPyqPU&couponCode=ECONOMICSINSPRINGNOW”]
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →